About Service King Collision Repair Centers
As a national leader in high-quality collision repair service, Service King has provided trusted collision repair to customers for over 40 years. With locations in 24 states, Service King is proud to offer a vast array of career opportunities with competitive salary and full benefits.
At Service King, it’s our mission to create a work environment our teammates can call home. We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success. Our core value system is built on integrity, family, service, quality, and growth. In addition, we’re always looking to add to our family. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, make the choice to call Service King your home.
Make the move today.
- Remove grease, dirt, paint, or rust from vehicle surfaces in preparation for paint application, using abrasives, solvents, brushes, blowtorches, washing tanks, or sandblasters.
- Assists painter in pre-paint blending needs.
- Works with paint team to assist in keeping vehicle on track for scheduled delivery time.
- Fill small dents or scratches with body fillers and smooth surfaces to prepare vehicles for painting.
- Buff and wax the finished paintwork.
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble sprayers and power equipment, using solvents, wire brushes, and cloths for cleaning duties.
- Prior experience in vehicle paint process.
- I-CAR certifications preferred.
- Ability to receive directions and work well with others.
- Must be able to pass thorough background check.
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Join a winning team – Apply Today. In addition to your application, please visit servicekingjobs.com and respond to the 'Connect With Us' quick questionnaire. This ensures you are routed to the correct recruiter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.