About Service King Collision Repair Centers
As a national leader in high-quality collision repair service, Service King has provided trusted collision repair to customers for over 40 years. With locations in 24 states, Service King is proud to offer a vast array of career opportunities with competitive salary and full benefits.
At Service King, it’s our mission to create a work environment our teammates can call home. We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success. Our core value system is built on integrity, family, service, quality, and growth. In addition, we’re always looking to add to our family. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, make the choice to call Service King your home.
Make the move today.
- Checks in all parts and posts invoices.
- Tags all parts with appropriate Repair Order information.
- Inspects parts to ensure for accuracy and quality.
- Distributes parts to production personnel.
- Uses tact and diplomacy in dealing with shop personnel and vendors.
- Works with Production Manager in coordinating sublet repairs.
- Performs other similar or related work as assigned.
- Detail and multi-task oriented.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Ability to review and understand crash manuals.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product.
- Ability to work closely with co-workers.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Join a winning team – Apply Today. In addition to your application, please visit servicekingjobs.com and respond to the 'Connect With Us' quick questionnaire. This ensures you are routed to the correct recruiter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.