About Service King Collision Repair Centers
As a national leader in high-quality collision repair service, Service King has provided trusted collision repair to customers for over 40 years. With locations in 24 states, Service King is proud to offer a vast array of career opportunities with competitive salary and full benefits.
At Service King, it’s our mission to create a work environment our teammates can call home. We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success. Our core value system is built on integrity, family, service, quality, and growth. In addition, we’re always looking to add to our family. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, make the choice to call Service King your home.
Make the move today.
Responsible for entire parts department, oversees parts ordering, receiving and returns.
- Ensures correct parts ordering.
- Tracks parts ordered receive time.
- Ensure proper pricing of all parts.
- Supply reference materials to technicians to ensure proper parts usage.
- Oversees all parts personnel.
- Keep up on laws and regulations of parts installation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be highly organized.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Excellent math, reading and business skills.
- Ability to multi-task is a must.
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Join a winning team – Apply Today. In addition to your application, please visit servicekingjobs.com and respond to the 'Connect With Us' quick questionnaire. This ensures you are routed to the correct recruiter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.