About Service King Collision Repair Centers
As a national leader in high-quality collision repair service, Service King has provided trusted collision repair to customers for over 40 years. With locations in 24 states, Service King is proud to offer a vast array of career opportunities with competitive salary and full benefits.
At Service King, it’s our mission to create a work environment our teammates can call home. We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success. Our core value system is built on integrity, family, service, quality, and growth. In addition, we’re always looking to add to our family. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, make the choice to call Service King your home.
Make the move today.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and or vacuuming.
- Service, clean and stock restroom.
- Clean windows, glass and mirrors.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Occasionally assists with customer routing.
- Ability to receive direction and work well with others;
- Some experience in automotive field preferred but not required;
- Reliable work history;
- Must be able to pass thorough background check;
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Join a winning team – Apply Today. In addition to your application, please visit servicekingjobs.com and respond to the 'Connect With Us' quick questionnaire. This ensures you are routed to the correct recruiter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.