About Service King Collision Repair Centers
As a national leader in high-quality collision repair service, Service King has provided trusted collision repair to customers for over 40 years. With locations in 24 states, Service King is proud to offer a vast array of career opportunities with competitive salary and full benefits.
At Service King, it’s our mission to create a work environment our teammates can call home. We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success. Our core value system is built on integrity, family, service, quality, and growth. In addition, we’re always looking to add to our family. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, make the choice to call Service King your home.
Make the move today.
- Monitor and maintain shop quality.
- Assign jobs and maintain appropriate job mix to assure smooth work flow through all departments.
- Review individual work order with assigned technician.
- Directs and/or assists in the performance of tasks when needed, i.e., unusual problems or questions and explain procedures to new employees.
- Maintain specific gross profit percentage to meet or exceed goals.
- Interviews prospective employees to determine best applicant for position based on skills, knowledge, and abilities required to perform the job.
- Makes hiring recommendations.
- Assure production environment is safe and clean, i.e., properly maintained equipment and personal protective equipment usage.
- Establish performance goals for all production employees and makes recommendations for disciplinary actions up to and including termination.
- Ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinate supplements with Body Technician and Estimator.
- Coordinate sublet repairs e.g. alignments, stripes, air bags and electronic.
- Perform ongoing inspection of work in progress.
- Monitor and maintain material and equipment inventory and usage.
- Performs other similar or related work as assigned.
- I-CAR, ASE Certification preferred.
- Ability to apply knowledge of collision repair principles.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting workload data.
- Accuracy in working with large amounts of data.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Must assume responsibility for quality and timeliness of work product.
- Ability to supervise and motivate production personnel.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Join a winning team – Apply Today. In addition to your application, please visit servicekingjobs.com and respond to the 'Connect With Us' quick questionnaire. This ensures you are routed to the correct recruiter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.