About Service King Collision Repair Centers
As a national leader in high-quality collision repair service, Service King has provided trusted collision repair to customers for over 40 years. With locations in 24 states, Service King is proud to offer a vast array of career opportunities with competitive salary and full benefits.
At Service King, it’s our mission to create a work environment our teammates can call home. We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success. Our core value system is built on integrity, family, service, quality, and growth. In addition, we’re always looking to add to our family. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, make the choice to call Service King your home.
Make the move today.
- Greet each customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Educate the customer about the collision repair process; including insurance claims, processing, payment procedures, repair techniques, repair needs and approximate repair time.
- Prepare all repair damage reports in an accurate and precise manner.
- Supervise and route each repair; including disbursement of all paperwork, scheduling, monitoring repairs, negotiating repair times, coordinating sublet work and all other aspects of the repair.
- Provide the consumer with the most expeditious and high quality repair available.
- Uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Attend daily release meetings.
- Service all insurance accounts in order to maintain those business relationships vital to Service King's success.
- Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product.
- I-CAR certification preferred.
- Proficient in the use of estimating software.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass thorough background check.
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Join a winning team – Apply Today. In addition to your application, please visit servicekingjobs.com and respond to the 'Connect With Us' quick questionnaire. This ensures you are routed to the correct recruiter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.